School days are the most tiresome days for many students. Just take a look at the classroom atmosphere —where everything is pre-planned and revolves around a predictable manner. If this is the meaning of school, then why waste time listening to Shakespeare and solving brain-bugging mathematical problems on the board? Definitely, school is boring; how can you make schooldays be the best time for you? Here are some suggestions to ice up your school days.
1) Get an exact amount of sleep – I guess school wasn’t being boring at all; you were just too tired to listen to Shakespeare. According to research, sleepless kids perform worst at school and finds activities to be uninteresting. How’s that for a revelation?
2) Have a crush at school – Well, if academics don’t motivate you at all; how about some heart-pounding energy? I bet you would be very robust to answer all mathematical problems on the board, especially when your temporary love is looking at you.
3) Befriend all your classmates – Nothing could ever be boring like being alone in a corner. Do some social interactions or join a student organization. It’s not like living when you are not interacting with others.
4) Be the cool guy in the class – Don’t be too arrogant, just show some boldness and edge to spice up your personality. Being the “man” in the classroom needs to be bold and gentle at the same time.
5) Be the class president – This idea could be bold enough for some introvert students but don’t you think it’s time for you to show off your leadership skills and become the leader instead of being the follower?
6) Participate in group studies – If you’re bored with studying alone, try to be in a group. A home study would be very healthy and fun especially when weekends.
Traveling can refresh student’s mind. A student travel will let you experience a different environment away from school. Maybe, you will see life-changing events outside which can spice up your school life.