Why do students flocking abroad for education? The reason is simple, because abroad is essentially a powerful lane to attain winning learning sources. For those novices who keen on abroad education could probably build inclusive advance edification towards the existence of further recent qualifications seek by most employers of the leading companies across the globe.
Lots of reasons why a certain student choose to study abroad, some desire to learn the way of life occurs in other countries with their plethora of contrasting ethnicity and customs from the society where they currently dwell, others wanted to gain more thrill education to upsurge and gain comprehensive learning system, but majority wish for a thorough change to their selves wholly.
When a student strides out to other foreign countries, the prospective country’s destination is one of their main targets. In the progress year of 2011, students are to defy the essential edges and take action to the fore challenges of innovation. And the education is the primary building block of tomorrow. This summer and fall, there are countless learning programs are offered in diverse countries around the world but the leading countries opted by millions of students are classified below:
1. England- as one of the most dominant countries in the whole world up to today’s generation, aspirants are can now study in London through (GSE) Graduate School of Education where summer programs are provided.
- Middlesex University
Application open: July 6, 2011 – August 13, 2011 Application deadline: May 1, 2011 Tuition Fee: $7,195
- University of Westminster
Application open summer session 1: June 25- July 16, 2011 Application deadline: May 1, 2011 Tuition Fee: $4,595.00 Application open summer session 2: July 16, 2011 – August 6, 2011 Application deadline: June 1, 2011 Tuition Fee: $4,595.00
- London Metropolitan University
Application open for the Fall Semester: September 26, 2011 – December 17, 2011 Application deadline: June 15, 2011 Tuition Fee: $15,495
2. Argentina- the unique history in this country makes remarkable views for students as a destination to study abroad. In particular to Buenos Aires, the GSE study programs are offered during each semester mainly in the University of Belgrano.
Application open for Summer Programs: June 25 – July 23, 2011 Application deadline: May 1, 2011 Tuition Fee: $4,195.00
Application open for Fall Semester: July 2 – November 12, 2011 Application deadline: May 15, 2011 Tuition Fee: $9,495
Application open for Spring Semester 2012: Late March – Mid July 2012 Application deadline: January 15, 2012 Tuition Fee: $9,495
3. Spain- this country is a home of multiple independent kingdoms wherein cultures are consistently amazing. As it is hosted tumultuous history, its past has created a grand change to the country for it molded Spain into an adoring nation ever.
- University of Barcelona (UB)
Application open for Summer semester: June 29- July 29, 2011 Application deadline: May 1, 2011 Tuition Fee: $4,795.00
Application open for Fall Semester: August 29- December 17, 2011 Application deadline: May 15, 2011 Tuition Fee: $12,195.00
- University of Granada
Application open for Summer semester: (contact GSE) Late June – Late July 2011 Application deadline: May 1, 2011 Tuition Fee: $4,195.00
- Universidad Antonio Nebrija Madrid
Application open for Summer Semester: (contact GSE) Late May – Late June 2011 Application deadline: April 1, 2011 Tuition Fee: $4,495
Above are the top 3 countries with the accredited Universities that are the most chosen by students of 2011. These countries are preferred because the wide arrays of cultural and traditional edification as well are additional for the commemoration of aspirants in concurrence. When you think about the educational funding, you can search and avail for the offered financial aid or scholarship in the extensive sources. Do not let the opportunities pass through because the precious outcomes in studying abroad are endless.