My Abroad Experience
For this section of Students.net we asked several students if they were willing to share their abroad experience with us. We gave them a few questions and asked if they could write a short report (300-400 words) about it. The following list of questions was asked:
- Duration of your stay abroad?
- Which country?
- For what purpose?
- Your expectations before you went their? Did you get what you expected? Yes/no, why?
- Your three most impressive experiences?
- Life lessons?
- Would you do it again? Why?
- What would you recommend to fellow students that want to go abroad?
- If you have pictures of your stay abroad, could you please add a few?
Click on the names to read more about the student his or her abroad experience! Or, if you want to add your own and see your name listed below, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
College student education has bountiful things and issues to think, consider, and decide. Everyone is finding out their own ways [...]
Parents have a huge influence to their children. They have the power to manipulate them in a sense that their [...]
Higher education is not merely about academics; in this educational level, career is as well widely tackled. Students are often [...]
Plenty of things are offered in bulk resources by the Internet. Using it has become basic for people across the [...]