Federal loans are loans offered by the federal government to you to assist in payment of the costs of professional education. Before getting yourself into any other type of loans, make sure you have investigated all the federal loan options. These loans usually charge lower interest rates than private loans, have flexible repayment terms and are issued by the federal government.
From all over the United States Federal Loan Programs are the preferred loans by students who need financial aid for college. Almost every student (to be) is eligible for it regardless of your income status or credit history.
Read more about the federal loan programs and how you can apply for federal student aid.
- Federal Family Education Loan Programs (FFELP): These student and family loans are provided by private entities and are guaranteed by the Federal Government.
- Federal Direct Loan Programs (FDLP): The student loans are offered directly by the Federal Government through the schools. The loans are managed and collected by the US Department of Education.
Are you eligible for federal student aid?
Generally, you should meet the following requirements
- You have to be a citizen of the United States of America
- It is important to demonstrate the financial need
- The valid Social Security Number must be presented upon application
- A high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate is needed
College student education has bountiful things and issues to think, consider, and decide. Everyone is finding out their own ways [...]
Parents have a huge influence to their children. They have the power to manipulate them in a sense that their [...]
Higher education is not merely about academics; in this educational level, career is as well widely tackled. Students are often [...]
Plenty of things are offered in bulk resources by the Internet. Using it has become basic for people across the [...]